1. Loch Ryan Leisure Boat Trips start from Portpatrick harbour, unless previously arranged and confirmed.
2. If you or anyone going to partake in our trips have any questions relating to any part of these terms and conditions then please call Loch Ryan Leisure on 07841114489.
3. E-mail communication to us will only be deemed to have been sent by you when you have received a return e-mail from a member of Loch Ryan Leisure confirming our acceptance.
4. Booking places, this can be arranged by telephone or in person. Payment in full, cash or card, and then an e-mail to email@example.com for confirmation of the date time and numbers, confirms you’re booking.
5. Tickets can be purchased (for trips the same day) from near our berths on a first come first served basis.
6. Places, boarding will close 2 minutes before the departure time booked or ticketed, if you/your party or some of are late, we will not extend the boarding or delay the departure time for any reason. No refunds for missed trips, or a later departure will be given.
7. Private charter, you can book by telephone or in person, 50% deposit cash or card, and then an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of the date time and numbers, confirms you’re booking; balance to be paid in full before departure on the day.
8. Sea state/weather, the onus is with you to call us (after 8.45am is best) to find out the conditions before you/your party travel to the marina. If its raining we can still run and will provide goggles and lightweight waterproofs
9. Refunds, once a booking has been confirmed, there are no refunds, other than if Loch Ryan Leisure cancel the trip because of sea state/weather conditions before going afloat in which case an option of a voucher for another date or a refund will be given.
10. Private hire, if you/your party or some are late for the Departure time the return time stays as booked no refunds or extension of time will be permitted.
11. Private hire, pleasure trips, once afloat if the sea state is deemed too rough to go ahead (skipper’s decision) the trip will be cancelled with the option of a refund or an alternative destination offered. The duration of this tour will be reduced as would the cost.
12. Any person/persons who the skipper considers may cause harm or discomfort to themselves or others or likely to threaten the safety of the vessel will be returned to any safe port and removed; this action is at the discretion of the skipper. No refunds will be offered or given in these circumstances!